Date:      Mon, 3 Dec 2007 02:53:36 +0100
From:      "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Ove_Rid=E9?=" <nitro2k01@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-sparc@freebsd.org

Please take a second to report this as spam on
<http://app.expressemailmarketing.com/unsubscribe.aspx?id=3D39774&sid=3D639=
32545&spam=3Dtrue>

/Didrik Madheden

On 2 Dec 2007 18:32:27 -0700, GenealogyHosting
<thorntongale@genealogyhosting.com> wrote:
>    Subscription Confirmation
>
>                                                                          =
                       You are currently subscribed to the GenealogyHosting=
 mailing list. As an active subscriber, you receive valuable email newslett=
ers, announcements, and other information from GenealogyHosting.

>                              In order to ensure that we maintain a 100% p=
ermission-based mailing list, please verify that you want to remain an acti=
ve subscriber.

>                                                            Click here to =
confirm your subscription ( http://app.expressemailmarketing.com/confirm.as=
px?id=3D39774&sid=3D63932545&guid=3Dab3e21fb-6349-40b4-b38d-540880d400ee )

>                               If you do not click the link above, you wil=
l not receive any future email messages from GenealogyHosting.

>                                                            Sincerely,
>                                                                          =
                   GenealogyHosting

x?id=3D39774&sid=3D63932545&spam=3Dtrue )

>                         Copyright (C) 2004-2007.  All rights reserved.

"

-----BEGIN 2ROT13 MESSAGE-----
Low Bitrate Netlabel: <http://f-label.tojt.net/>;
Blog:
<http://gameboygenius.8bitcollective.com/>;
SKRIVA p=E5 Lysator. Ditt Ahrvid-fria alternativ: