Date:      Mon, 13 Oct 1997 10:04:00 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Jonathan Fosburgh <jef53313@Bayou.UH.EDU>
To:        Doug White <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: xlock not found

> You can get them through the FreeBSD ports system at
> http://www.freebsd.org under Applications.

When I try to add xautolock and xlockmore I keep getting the following
errors:

imake -DUseInstalled -I/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/config
Imakefile.c:3: Imake.tmpl: No such file or directory
imake: Exit code 33.  Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.
*** Error code 1

Stop.

Anyone know how to fix this?
Jonathan Fosburgh, wotan@scientist.com , University of Houston Geophysics
                     We shall not cease from exploration,
                And the end of our exploring shall be to arrive
            Where we started from, and know the place for the first time.
                       --T.S. Eliot, The Four Quartets