Date:      Mon,  3 Jul 2000 17:22:24 -0700 (PDT)
From:      wolman@cs.washington.edu
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   ports/19684: [patch]  bug fix for the mswordview port

>Number:         19684
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       [patch]  bug fix for the mswordview port
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       non-critical
The mswordview port has a couple of problems.  #1 is that configure
does not detect the libwmf library.  This problem can be fixed by
a patch I submitted in pr # 19682.  Once configure detects the libwmf
library, that uncovers a number of other problems.

The first is that the gd library now converts to png format rather
than gif format.  The following patch changes the gd calls so that
.png files are created.

The second problem is that one of the needed header files from
the wmf library is not included in support.c.  The following patch
also fixes this problem.

The patch can be obtained from
http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/wolman/patches/mswordview.patch

>How-To-Repeat: