Date:      Wed, 6 Oct 2010 11:30:06 GMT
From:      Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
To:        freebsd-acpi@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: kern/150517: [acpi] acpi_ec does not work properly on Lenovo S10[e] (due to dynamic switching to polled mode)

The following reply was made to PR kern/150517; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Andriy Gapon <avg@icyb.net.ua>
To: David Naylor <naylor.b.david@gmail.com>
Cc: bug-followup@freebsd.org
Subject: Re: kern/150517: [acpi] acpi_ec does not work properly on Lenovo
 S10[e] (due to dynamic switching to polled mode)
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2010 14:24:46 +0300

 on 05/10/2010 22:01 David Naylor said the following:
 > Thanks, I've tried but have not been able to isolate the cause.  Polled mode
 > works perfectly.  Something my patch was unable to do.

 David,

 when you see those long delays, do you have polling enabled or disabled?
 Also, before my patch, did your system use to fallback to polled mode automatically?

 Thanks!
 --
 Andriy Gapon