Date:      Mon, 8 Mar 1999 13:07:51 -0800 (PST)
From:      David Kulp <dkulp@neomorphic.com>
To:        Dirk.vanGulik@jrc.it
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: compatibility list

My main concern is that the PAO list is, well, PAO focussed.  Also, I
thought that my resource could be a little more 'chatty' allowing
people to share more details about FreeBSD and their laptop.  I know
from experience that I you can spent *a lot* of time trying to get
things configured properly.

I plan to have on a single web page some useful links to video and
pcmcia card info on laptops, the PAO survey, the XF86Config archive,
and a list of submitted data points on FreeBSD.

If nothing else, it might be more useful than searching the mailing
list archive.  I have very little luck finding what I'm looking for
using the freebsd.org search tool.

-d