Date:      Mon, 12 Mar 2007 11:24:14 GMT
From:      "Vladimir V. Vedeneev"<vvv@etelecom.ru>
To:        freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   i386/110218: kmem_malloc(4096): kmem_map too small: 335544320 total allocated

>Number:         110218
>Category:       i386
>Synopsis:       kmem_malloc(4096): kmem_map too small: 335544320 total allocated
>Confidential:   no
>Severity:       critical
>Environment:
FreeBSD unlim.etelecom.ru 6.2-STABLE FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE #9: Sun Mar 11 20:36:27 MSK 2007     vvv@unlim.etelecom.ru:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/eTelecom_unlim  i386

I use next freebsd kernel:
machine         i386
#cpu            I486_CPU
#cpu            I586_CPU
cpu             I686_CPU
ident           eTelecom_unlim

# To statically compile in device wiring instead of /boot/device.hints
#hints          "GENERIC.hints"         # Default places to look for devices.

#makeoptions    DEBUG=-g                # Build kernel with gdb(1) debug symbols

#options                KVA_PAGES=1024
#options                KVA_PAGES=512

#options         MAXDSIZ="(1536*1024*1024)"
#options         MAXSSIZ="(1536*1024*1024)"
#options         DFLDSIZ="(1536*1024*1024)"

#options         MSGMNB=8192
#options         MSGSSZ=40
#options         MSGTQL=512

#options         VM_KMEM_SIZE_MAX=536870912
options         SCHED_4BSD              # 4BSD scheduler
options         PREEMPTION              # Enable kernel thread preemption
options         INET                    # InterNETworking
#options        INET6                   # IPv6 communications protocols
options         FFS                     # Berkeley Fast Filesystem
options         SOFTUPDATES             # Enable FFS soft updates support
options         UFS_ACL                 # Support for access control lists
options         UFS_DIRHASH             # Improve performance on big directories
options         MD_ROOT                 # MD is a potential root device
#options        NFSCLIENT               # Network Filesystem Client
#options        NFSSERVER               # Network Filesystem Server
#options        NFS_ROOT                # NFS usable as /, requires NFSCLIENT
options         MSDOSFS                 # MSDOS Filesystem
options         CD9660                  # ISO 9660 Filesystem
options         PROCFS                  # Process filesystem (requires PSEUDOFS)
options         PSEUDOFS                # Pseudo-filesystem framework
options         GEOM_GPT                # GUID Partition Tables.
options         COMPAT_43               # Compatible with BSD 4.3 [KEEP THIS!]
options         COMPAT_FREEBSD4         # Compatible with FreeBSD4
options         COMPAT_FREEBSD5         # Compatible with FreeBSD5
options         SCSI_DELAY=5000         # Delay (in ms) before probing SCSI
options         KTRACE                  # ktrace(1) support
options         SYSVSHM                 # SYSV-style shared memory
options         SYSVMSG                 # SYSV-style message queues
options         SYSVSEM                 # SYSV-style semaphores
options         _KPOSIX_PRIORITY_SCHEDULING # POSIX P1003_1B real-time extensions
#options        KBD_INSTALL_CDEV        # install a CDEV entry in /dev
options         ADAPTIVE_GIANT          # Giant mutex is adaptive.

device          apic                    # I/O APIC

options         SMP
options         DEVICE_POLLING
options         HZ=1000

# Bus support.
device          acpi
device          eisa
device          pci

# Floppy drives
device          fdc

# ATA and ATAPI devices
device          ata
device          atadisk         # ATA disk drives
device          ataraid         # ATA RAID drives
device          atapicd         # ATAPI CDROM drives
device          atapifd         # ATAPI floppy drives
device          atapist         # ATAPI tape drives
options         ATA_STATIC_ID   # Static device numbering

# SCSI Controllers
device          ahb             # EISA AHA1742 family
device          ahc             # AHA2940 and onboard AIC7xxx devices
#options        AHC_REG_PRETTY_PRINT    # Print register bitfields in debug
                                        # output.  Adds ~128k to driver.
device          ahd             # AHA39320/29320 and onboard AIC79xx devices
#options        AHD_REG_PRETTY_PRINT    # Print register bitfields in debug
                                        # output.  Adds ~215k to driver.
device          amd             # AMD 53C974 (Tekram DC-390(T))
device          isp             # Qlogic family
#device         ispfw           # Firmware for QLogic HBAs- normally a module
device          mpt             # LSI-Logic MPT-Fusion
#device         ncr             # NCR/Symbios Logic
device          sym             # NCR/Symbios Logic (newer chipsets + those of `ncr')
device          trm             # Tekram DC395U/UW/F DC315U adapters

device          adv             # Advansys SCSI adapters
device          adw             # Advansys wide SCSI adapters
device          aha             # Adaptec 154x SCSI adapters
device          aic             # Adaptec 15[012]x SCSI adapters, AIC-6[23]60.
device          bt              # Buslogic/Mylex MultiMaster SCSI adapters

device          ncv             # NCR 53C500
device          nsp             # Workbit Ninja SCSI-3
device          stg             # TMC 18C30/18C50

# SCSI peripherals
device          scbus           # SCSI bus (required for SCSI)
device          ch              # SCSI media changers
device          da              # Direct Access (disks)
device          sa              # Sequential Access (tape etc)
device          cd              # CD
device          pass            # Passthrough device (direct SCSI access)
device          ses             # SCSI Environmental Services (and SAF-TE)

# RAID controllers interfaced to the SCSI subsystem
device          amr             # AMI MegaRAID
device          arcmsr          # Areca SATA II RAID
device          asr             # DPT SmartRAID V, VI and Adaptec SCSI RAID
device          ciss            # Compaq Smart RAID 5*
device          dpt             # DPT Smartcache III, IV - See NOTES for options
device          hptmv           # Highpoint RocketRAID 182x
device          rr232x          # Highpoint RocketRAID 232x
device          iir             # Intel Integrated RAID
device          ips             # IBM (Adaptec) ServeRAID
device          mly             # Mylex AcceleRAID/eXtremeRAID
device          twa             # 3ware 9000 series PATA/SATA RAID

# RAID controllers
device          aac             # Adaptec FSA RAID
device          aacp            # SCSI passthrough for aac (requires CAM)
device          ida             # Compaq Smart RAID
device          mfi             # LSI MegaRAID SAS
device          mlx             # Mylex DAC960 family
device          pst             # Promise Supertrak SX6000
device          twe             # 3ware ATA RAID

# atkbdc0 controls both the keyboard and the PS/2 mouse
device          atkbdc          # AT keyboard controller
device          atkbd           # AT keyboard
device          psm             # PS/2 mouse

device          kbdmux          # keyboard multiplexer

device          vga             # VGA video card driver

device          splash          # Splash screen and screen saver support

# syscons is the default console driver, resembling an SCO console
device          sc

# Enable this for the pcvt (VT220 compatible) console driver
#device         vt
#options        XSERVER         # support for X server on a vt console
#options        FAT_CURSOR      # start with block cursor

device          agp             # support several AGP chipsets

# Power management support (see NOTES for more options)
#device         apm
# Add suspend/resume support for the i8254.
device          pmtimer

# PCCARD (PCMCIA) support
# PCMCIA and cardbus bridge support
device          cbb             # cardbus (yenta) bridge
device          pccard          # PC Card (16-bit) bus
device          cardbus         # CardBus (32-bit) bus

# Serial (COM) ports
device          sio             # 8250, 16[45]50 based serial ports

# Parallel port
device          ppc
device          ppbus           # Parallel port bus (required)
device          lpt             # Printer
device          plip            # TCP/IP over parallel
device          ppi             # Parallel port interface device
#device         vpo             # Requires scbus and da

# If you've got a "dumb" serial or parallel PCI card that is
# supported by the puc(4) glue driver, uncomment the following
# line to enable it (connects to the sio and/or ppc drivers):
#device         puc

# PCI Ethernet NICs.
device          de              # DEC/Intel DC21x4x (``Tulip'')
device          em              # Intel PRO/1000 adapter Gigabit Ethernet Card
#device         ixgb            # Intel PRO/10GbE Ethernet Card
#device         txp             # 3Com 3cR990 (``Typhoon'')
#device         vx              # 3Com 3c590, 3c595 (``Vortex'')

# PCI Ethernet NICs that use the common MII bus controller code.
# NOTE: Be sure to keep the 'device miibus' line in order to use these NICs!
device          miibus          # MII bus support
device          bce             # Broadcom BCM5706/BCM5708 Gigabit Ethernet
device          bfe             # Broadcom BCM440x 10/100 Ethernet
device          bge             # Broadcom BCM570xx Gigabit Ethernet
device          dc              # DEC/Intel 21143 and various workalikes
device          fxp             # Intel EtherExpress PRO/100B (82557, 82558)
#device         lge             # Level 1 LXT1001 gigabit Ethernet
#device         nge             # NatSemi DP83820 gigabit Ethernet
#device         nve             # nVidia nForce MCP on-board Ethernet Networking
#device         pcn             # AMD Am79C97x PCI 10/100(precedence over 'lnc')
#device         re              # RealTek 8139C+/8169/8169S/8110S
#device         rl              # RealTek 8129/8139
#device         sf              # Adaptec AIC-6915 (``Starfire'')
#device         sis             # Silicon Integrated Systems SiS 900/SiS 7016
#device         sk              # SysKonnect SK-984x & SK-982x gigabit Ethernet
#device         ste             # Sundance ST201 (D-Link DFE-550TX)
#device         stge            # Sundance/Tamarack TC9021 gigabit Ethernet
#device         ti              # Alteon Networks Tigon I/II gigabit Ethernet
#device         tl              # Texas Instruments ThunderLAN
#device         tx              # SMC EtherPower II (83c170 ``EPIC'')
#device         vge             # VIA VT612x gigabit Ethernet
#device         vr              # VIA Rhine, Rhine II
#device         wb              # Winbond W89C840F
device          xl              # 3Com 3c90x (``Boomerang'', ``Cyclone'')

# ISA Ethernet NICs.  pccard NICs included.
device          cs              # Crystal Semiconductor CS89x0 NIC
# 'device ed' requires 'device miibus'
device          ed              # NE[12]000, SMC Ultra, 3c503, DS8390 cards
#device         ex              # Intel EtherExpress Pro/10 and Pro/10+
#device         ep              # Etherlink III based cards
#device         fe              # Fujitsu MB8696x based cards
#device         ie              # EtherExpress 8/16, 3C507, StarLAN 10 etc.
#device         lnc             # NE2100, NE32-VL Lance Ethernet cards
#device         sn              # SMC's 9000 series of Ethernet chips
#device         xe              # Xircom pccard Ethernet

# Wireless NIC cards
#device         wlan            # 802.11 support
#device         wlan_wep        # 802.11 WEP support
#device         wlan_ccmp       # 802.11 CCMP support
#device         wlan_tkip       # 802.11 TKIP support
#device         an              # Aironet 4500/4800 802.11 wireless NICs.
#device         ath             # Atheros pci/cardbus NIC's
#device         ath_hal         # Atheros HAL (Hardware Access Layer)
#device         ath_rate_sample # SampleRate tx rate control for ath
#device         awi             # BayStack 660 and others
#device         ral             # Ralink Technology RT2500 wireless NICs.
#device         wi              # WaveLAN/Intersil/Symbol 802.11 wireless NICs.
#device         wl              # Older non 802.11 Wavelan wireless NIC.

# Pseudo devices.
device          loop            # Network loopback
device          random          # Entropy device
device          ether           # Ethernet support
device          sl              # Kernel SLIP
device          ppp             # Kernel PPP
device          tun             # Packet tunnel.
device          pty             # Pseudo-ttys (telnet etc)
device          md              # Memory "disks"
#device         gif             # IPv6 and IPv4 tunneling
#device         faith           # IPv6-to-IPv4 relaying (translation)

# The `bpf' device enables the Berkeley Packet Filter.
# Be aware of the administrative consequences of enabling this!
# Note that 'bpf' is required for DHCP.
device          bpf             # Berkeley packet filter

# USB support
#device         uhci            # UHCI PCI->USB interface
#device         ohci            # OHCI PCI->USB interface
#device         ehci            # EHCI PCI->USB interface (USB 2.0)
device          usb             # USB Bus (required)
#device         udbp            # USB Double Bulk Pipe devices
device          ugen            # Generic
#device         uhid            # "Human Interface Devices"
device          ukbd            # Keyboard
#device         ulpt            # Printer
#device         umass           # Disks/Mass storage - Requires scbus and da
#device         ums             # Mouse
#device         ural            # Ralink Technology RT2500USB wireless NICs
#device         urio            # Diamond Rio 500 MP3 player
#device         uscanner        # Scanners
# USB Ethernet, requires miibus
#device         aue             # ADMtek USB Ethernet
#device         axe             # ASIX Electronics USB Ethernet
#device         cdce            # Generic USB over Ethernet
#device         cue             # CATC USB Ethernet
#device         kue             # Kawasaki LSI USB Ethernet
#device         rue             # RealTek RTL8150 USB Ethernet

# FireWire support
#device         firewire        # FireWire bus code
#device         sbp             # SCSI over FireWire (Requires scbus and da)
#device         fwe             # Ethernet over FireWire (non-standard!)

options         LIBMCHAIN
options         LIBICONV
options         LIBALIAS
options         ALTQ
options         ALTQ_CBQ
options         ALTQ_RED
options         ALTQ_RIO
options         ALTQ_HFSC
options         ALTQ_CDNR
options         ALTQ_PRIQ
options         ALTQ_NOPCC
options         NETGRAPH
options         NETGRAPH_ASYNC
options         NETGRAPH_BPF
options         NETGRAPH_CISCO
options         NETGRAPH_ECHO
options         NETGRAPH_ETHER
options         NETGRAPH_HOLE
options         NETGRAPH_IFACE
options         NETGRAPH_KSOCKET
options         NETGRAPH_L2TP
options         NETGRAPH_LMI
options         NETGRAPH_MPPC_ENCRYPTION
options         NETGRAPH_ONE2MANY
options         NETGRAPH_PPP
options         NETGRAPH_PPPOE
options         NETGRAPH_PPTPGRE
options         NETGRAPH_RFC1490
options         NETGRAPH_SOCKET
options         NETGRAPH_TEE
options         NETGRAPH_TTY
options         NETGRAPH_UI
options         NETGRAPH_VJC
options         NETGRAPH_NAT
options         NETGRAPH_IPFW
options         IPFIREWALL
options         IPFIREWALL_FORWARD
options         IPDIVERT
options         TCPDEBUG
options         TCP_DROP_SYNFIN
options         DUMMYNET
options         PPP_FILTER
options         PPP_BSDCOMP

Next hardware:

vvv@unlim# cat /var/run/dmesg.boot
Copyright (c) 1992-2007 The FreeBSD Project.
Copyright (c) 1979, 1980, 1983, 1986, 1988, 1989, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994
        The Regents of the University of California. All rights reserved.
FreeBSD is a registered trademark of The FreeBSD Foundation.
FreeBSD 6.2-STABLE #9: Sun Mar 11 20:36:27 MSK 2007
    vvv@unlim.etelecom.ru:/usr/src/sys/i386/compile/eTelecom_unlim
ACPI APIC Table: <PTLTD          APIC  >
Timecounter "i8254" frequency 1193182 Hz quality 0
CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU            5140  @ 2.33GHz (2327.51-MHz 686-class CPU)
  Origin = "GenuineIntel"  Id = 0x6f6  Stepping = 6
  Features=0xbfebfbff<FPU,VME,DE,PSE,TSC,MSR,PAE,MCE,CX8,APIC,SEP,MTRR,PGE,MCA,CMOV,PAT,PSE36,CLFLUSH,DTS,ACPI,MMX,FXSR,SSE,SSE2,SS,HTT,TM,PBE>
  Features2=0x4e3bd<SSE3,RSVD2,MON,DS_CPL,VMX,EST,TM2,<b9>,CX16,<b14>,<b15>,<b18>>
  AMD Features=0x20100000<NX,LM>
  AMD Features2=0x1<LAHF>
  Cores per package: 2
real memory  = 2146435072 (2047 MB)
avail memory = 2095124480 (1998 MB)
FreeBSD/SMP: Multiprocessor System Detected: 4 CPUs
 cpu0 (BSP): APIC ID:  0
 cpu1 (AP): APIC ID:  1
 cpu2 (AP): APIC ID:  6
 cpu3 (AP): APIC ID:  7
ioapic0 <Version 2.0> irqs 0-23 on motherboard
ioapic1 <Version 2.0> irqs 24-47 on motherboard
ioapic2 <Version 2.0> irqs 48-71 on motherboard
acpi0: <PTLTD   RSDT> on motherboard
acpi0: Power Button (fixed)
Timecounter "ACPI-fast" frequency 3579545 Hz quality 1000
acpi_timer0: <24-bit timer at 3.579545MHz> port 0x1008-0x100b on acpi0
cpu0: <ACPI CPU> on acpi0
acpi_throttle0: <ACPI CPU Throttling> on cpu0
cpu1: <ACPI CPU> on acpi0
acpi_throttle1: <ACPI CPU Throttling> on cpu1
acpi_throttle1: failed to attach P_CNT
device_attach: acpi_throttle1 attach returned 6
cpu2: <ACPI CPU> on acpi0
acpi_throttle2: <ACPI CPU Throttling> on cpu2
acpi_throttle2: failed to attach P_CNT
device_attach: acpi_throttle2 attach returned 6
cpu3: <ACPI CPU> on acpi0
acpi_throttle3: <ACPI CPU Throttling> on cpu3
acpi_throttle3: failed to attach P_CNT
device_attach: acpi_throttle3 attach returned 6
pcib0: <ACPI Host-PCI bridge> port 0xcf8-0xcff on acpi0
pci0: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib0
pcib1: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 2.0 on pci0
pci1: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib1
pcib2: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> irq 16 at device 0.0 on pci1
pci2: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib2
pcib3: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> irq 16 at device 0.0 on pci2
pci3: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib3
pcib4: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> irq 17 at device 1.0 on pci2
pci4: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib4
pcib5: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> irq 18 at device 2.0 on pci2
pci5: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib5
pcib6: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 0.3 on pci1
pci6: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib6
pcib7: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 3.0 on pci0
pci7: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib7
em0: <Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Connection Version - 6.2.9> port 0x2000-0x201f mem 0xd8000000-0xd801ffff irq 16 at device 0.0 on pci7
em0: Ethernet address: 00:18:f3:5c:40:6a
em1: <Intel(R) PRO/1000 Network Connection Version - 6.2.9> port 0x2020-0x203f mem 0xd8020000-0xd803ffff irq 17 at device 0.1 on pci7
em1: Ethernet address: 00:18:f3:5c:40:6b
pcib8: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 4.0 on pci0
pci8: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib8
pcib9: <PCI-PCI bridge> at device 5.0 on pci0
pci9: <PCI bus> on pcib9
pcib10: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 6.0 on pci0
pci10: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib10
pcib11: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 7.0 on pci0
pci11: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib11
pci0: <base peripheral> at device 8.0 (no driver attached)
pcib12: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> irq 17 at device 28.0 on pci0
pci12: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib12
pcib13: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 0.0 on pci12
pci13: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib13
mpt0: <LSILogic SAS/SATA Adapter> port 0x3000-0x30ff mem 0xd8410000-0xd8413fff,0xd8400000-0xd840ffff irq 50 at device 3.0 on pci13
mpt0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
mpt0: MPI Version=1.5.12.0
mpt0: mpt_cam_event: 0x16
mpt0: Unhandled Event Notify Frame. Event 0x16 (ACK not required).
mpt0: mpt_cam_event: 0x12
mpt0: Unhandled Event Notify Frame. Event 0x12 (ACK not required).
mpt0: mpt_cam_event: 0x16
mpt0: Unhandled Event Notify Frame. Event 0x16 (ACK not required).
pci0: <serial bus, USB> at device 29.0 (no driver attached)
pci0: <serial bus, USB> at device 29.1 (no driver attached)
pci0: <serial bus, USB> at device 29.2 (no driver attached)
pci0: <serial bus, USB> at device 29.3 (no driver attached)
pci0: <serial bus, USB> at device 29.7 (no driver attached)
pcib14: <ACPI PCI-PCI bridge> at device 30.0 on pci0
pci14: <ACPI PCI bus> on pcib14
pci14: <display, VGA> at device 2.0 (no driver attached)
isab0: <PCI-ISA bridge> at device 31.0 on pci0
isa0: <ISA bus> on isab0
atapci0: <Intel 63XXESB2 UDMA100 controller> port 0x1f0-0x1f7,0x3f6,0x170-0x177,0x376,0x1880-0x188f at device 31.1 on pci0
ata0: <ATA channel 0> on atapci0
ata1: <ATA channel 1> on atapci0
atapci1: <Intel 63XXESB2 SATA300 controller> port 0x18c8-0x18cf,0x18ac-0x18af,0x18c0-0x18c7,0x18a8-0x18ab,0x18b0-0x18bf mem 0xd8700400-0xd87007ff irq 19 at device 31.2 on pci0
ata2: <ATA channel 0> on atapci1
ata3: <ATA channel 1> on atapci1
pci0: <serial bus, SMBus> at device 31.3 (no driver attached)
acpi_button0: <Power Button> on acpi0
atkbdc0: <Keyboard controller (i8042)> port 0x60,0x64 irq 1 on acpi0
atkbd0: <AT Keyboard> irq 1 on atkbdc0
atkbd0: [GIANT-LOCKED]
sio0: <16550A-compatible COM port> port 0x3f8-0x3ff irq 4 flags 0x10 on acpi0
sio0: type 16550A
sio1: <16550A-compatible COM port> port 0x2f8-0x2ff irq 3 on acpi0
sio1: type 16550A
fdc0: <floppy drive controller> port 0x3f0-0x3f5,0x3f7 irq 6 drq 2 on acpi0
fdc0: does not respond
device_attach: fdc0 attach returned 6
ppc0: <ECP parallel printer port> port 0x378-0x37f,0x778-0x77f irq 7 drq 3 on acpi0
ppc0: SMC-like chipset (ECP/EPP/PS2/NIBBLE) in COMPATIBLE mode
ppc0: FIFO with 16/16/9 bytes threshold
ppbus0: <Parallel port bus> on ppc0
ppi0: <Parallel I/O> on ppbus0
plip0: <PLIP network interface> on ppbus0
lpt0: <Printer> on ppbus0
lpt0: Interrupt-driven port
fdc0: <floppy drive controller> port 0x3f0-0x3f5,0x3f7 irq 6 drq 2 on acpi0
fdc0: does not respond
device_attach: fdc0 attach returned 6
pmtimer0 on isa0
orm0: <ISA Option ROMs> at iomem 0xc0000-0xc8fff,0xc9000-0xc9fff on isa0
sc0: <System console> at flags 0x100 on isa0
sc0: VGA <16 virtual consoles, flags=0x300>
vga0: <Generic ISA VGA> at port 0x3c0-0x3df iomem 0xa0000-0xbffff on isa0
Timecounters tick every 1.000 msec
ipfw2 (+ipv6) initialized, divert loadable, rule-based forwarding enabled, default to deny, logging disabled
acd0: DVDROM <TSSTcorpDVD-ROM TS-L332A/AU00> at ata0-master UDMA33
SMP: AP CPU #1 Launched!
SMP: AP CPU #3 Launched!
SMP: AP CPU #2 Launched!
da0 at mpt0 bus 0 target 0 lun 0
da0: <SEAGATE ST3146854SS 0003> Fixed Direct Access SCSI-5 device
da0: 300.000MB/s transfers, Tagged Queueing Enabled
da0: 140014MB (286749488 512 byte sectors: 255H 63S/T 17849C)
Trying to mount root from ufs:/dev/da0s1a
em0: link state changed to UP
em1: link state changed to UP

On machine I run only ng_nat and ipfw pipe.
00050         6         3576 deny icmp from any to any frag
00050      1820       249726 deny udp from any to any dst-port 80
00060   5442899    932976496 allow ip from table(70) to any
00060   7622939   6883158204 allow ip from any to table(70)
00080      3231       172320 allow ip from me to 83.243.65.1 dst-port 25
00090     34744      3191729 allow ip from table(5) 12758 to 172.16.0.236
00090     34849      2083924 allow ip from 172.16.0.236 to table(5) dst-port 12758
00090    185922     21735570 allow ip from table(5) 11758 to 172.16.0.236
00090    187342      9833801 allow ip from 172.16.0.236 to table(5) dst-port 11758
00095    243951     12148027 allow ip from 172.16.0.0/24 to 172.16.0.0/24
00100        10          560 deny ip from 192.168.0.0/16 to 192.168.0.0/16
00100        14         2054 deny ip from 192.168.0.0/16 to 10.0.0.0/8
00100        89         3629 deny ip from 192.168.0.0/16 to 172.16.0.0/12
00100        20         2459 deny ip from 10.0.0.0/8 to 10.0.0.0/8
00100      1847        88079 deny ip from 10.0.0.0/8 to 172.16.0.0/12
00100         0            0 deny ip from 10.0.0.0/8 to 192.168.0.0/16
00100      7627       457710 deny ip from 172.16.0.0/12 to 172.16.0.0/12
00100         2          148 deny ip from 172.16.0.0/12 to 192.168.0.0/16
00100         1           56 deny ip from 172.16.0.0/12 to 10.0.0.0/8
00200        63         7204 deny ip from 10.0.0.0/8 to any dst-port 25
00200         4          200 deny ip from 192.168.0.0/16 to any dst-port 25
00200      1908        91800 deny ip from 172.16.0.0/12 to any dst-port 25
00300      9481       716559 deny ip from any to any dst-port 135,137,138,139,445,1434
03040         0            0 pipe 40 ip from table(40) to any via em0 in
03041   2215256   1045095901 pipe 41 ip from table(41) to any via em0 in
03042   6398972   2757378401 pipe 42 ip from table(42) to any via em0 in
03043  16640272   4460775619 pipe 43 ip from table(43) to any via em0 in
03044  38115366  17620358687 pipe 44 ip from table(44) to any via em0 in
03045   4883602    972663443 pipe 45 ip from table(45) to any via em0 in
03046  48664978  22881180894 pipe 46 ip from table(46) to any via em0 in
03047         0            0 pipe 47 ip from table(47) to any via em0 in
03048         0            0 pipe 48 ip from table(48) to any via em0 in
04000  82226649  32282435252 netgraph 60 ip from table(90) to not me
04100  49680815   7092401242 netgraph 61 ip from { 10.0.0.0/8 or 192.168.0.0/16 or 172.16.0.0/12 } to not me via em0 in
55010    197912    283764117 pipe 10 ip from any to table(10) via em0 out
55011    549414    566646883 pipe 11 ip from any to table(11) via em0 out
55012   4381078   3597578047 pipe 12 ip from any to table(12) via em0 out
55013  20445394  17228670599 pipe 13 ip from any to table(13) via em0 out
55014  47220417  36110318961 pipe 14 ip from any to table(14) via em0 out
55015   4693015   3820935071 pipe 15 ip from any to table(15) via em0 out
55016  41168610  24833380428 pipe 16 ip from any to table(16) via em0 out
55017         0            0 pipe 17 ip from any to table(17) via em0 out
55018         0            0 pipe 18 ip from any to table(18) via em0 out
58000  87823375  70689548442 netgraph 62 ip from any to 193.218.140.252
58100  57522111  37236217514 netgraph 63 ip from any to 83.243.71.240
60000  87158568  37993535128 allow ip from table(100) to any
60000 285522931 206143350444 allow ip from any to table(100)
60100    160953     11365249 allow ip from table(80) to any
60100  79509025  51399710458 allow ip from any to table(80)
64500 263927627  78747666422 allow ip from me to any
64500   3416864    447803134 allow ip from any to me
65535   1744642    105250399 deny ip from any to any

In table I have next qty of ip's :
vvv@unlim# ipfw table 3 list | wc -l
       0
vvv@unlim# ipfw table 5 list | wc -l
       5
vvv@unlim# ipfw table 70 list | wc -l
      39
vvv@unlim# ipfw table 90 list | wc -l
     831
vvv@unlim# ipfw table 100 list | wc -l
    1488
vvv@unlim# ipfw table 80 list | wc -l
    1246

Problem was when I used 4Gb of RAM and freebsd reboot one time in a day. I try to use options VM_KMEM_SIZE_MAX=536870912, but problem are the same, but freebsd reboot one time in a 3 day.

Network load of that computer is about 35-45 Mbit/s RX and 25-35 TX on each interface and about 7000pps in a peak.

Machine rebooted not in peak time and I cant understand when.

>How-To-Repeat:
Dont know.
I try to explain all that I know.
>Fix: