Date:      Sun, 16 Aug 1998 13:12:22 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: LIB_DEPENDS not working right

[redirected to ports]

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998, Jason C. Wells wrote:

# I must have boogered something up somewhere, but I don't know where.
#
# This is what happens.
#
# ===>  Verifying install for qt\.1\. in /usr/ports/x11/qt
                                                    ^^^
This should be x11-toolkits.  Which port are you trying to
build?

# >> No directory for qt\.1\..  Skipping..
#
# Of course, my build later dies saying it can't find qt. This is just one
# example. It happens with other LIB_DEPENDS too.

Which ones?

# It used to be that all DEPENDS would be fetched and built if they did not
# already exist.

It still does, at least here. :)

# Where can I fix this?

Sounds like you might need to CVSup to get the latest bits.
Either that or you stumbled across an instance of the x11-*
re-org that was overlooked.

Steve

# Catchya Later,		|	UW Mechanical Engineering
# Jason Wells		|	http://weber.u.washington.edu/~jcwells/