Date:      Wed, 31 May 2006 09:49:56 +0200
From:      Nils Vogels <nivo+sender+0820bd@is-root.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   SHA hash in distinfo

Hi there!

I'm a new maintainer and while updating some ports, I noticed that when
running a "make makesum" to regenerate the distinfo files, the MD5 and
SIZE paramaters are filled correctly, but for some reason the SHA1 is
missing (which was added by a commiter, thanks btw)

I have the security/sha port installed, and when running the /sbin/sha1
program, it seems to return the right results.
Am I doing something wrong, is this a bug, or just a feature not yet
implemented ? :-)

Greets,

Nils

--
Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.

~Benjamin Franklin (American Statesman, Scientist, Philosopher, Printer, Writer and Inventor. 1706-1790)