Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2018 09:51:25 -0700
From:      Kevin Oberman <rkoberman@gmail.com>
To:        Walter Schwarzenfeld <w.schwarzenfeld@utanet.at>
Cc:        FreeBSD Ports ML <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: libreoffice is missing CoinMP libraries

On Tue, Jul 31, 2018 at 3:20 AM, Walter Schwarzenfeld <
w.schwarzenfeld@utanet.at> wrote:

> After the update of CoimMP pkg check shows
>
> libreoffice is missing a required shared library: libCgl.so
> libreoffice is missing a required shared library: libClp.so
> libreoffice is missing a required shared library: libCbc.so
> libreoffice is missing a required shared library: libCoinUtils.so
> libreoffice is missing a required shared library: libCoinMP.so
> libreoffice is missing a required shared library: libCbcSolver.so
> libreoffice is missing a required shared library: libOsi.so
> libreoffice is missing a required shared library: libClpSolver.so
> libreoffice is missing a required shared library: libOsiClp.so
>
> I have recompiled libreoffice, changed nothing. I did not wait for the
> portrevision bump of libreoffice. And I doubt it will change
>
> anything. There is something wrong with it.

Hmm. I don't see this at all. I still have those shareable libraries
available after rebuild of CoinMP and all other ports that had the
PORTREVION bumped (127 of them) . libreoffice still runs fine with no
rebuild. (I see that PORTREVISION was bumped this AM, but I have not
rebuilt it.) Not looking forward to my system spending a few hours doing a
rebuild that seems unnecessary. (I should note that several of the ports
that received a version bump seem to have not needed it as they don't use
gcc. Still scratching my head over a couple of them.) "pkg check -B
libreoffice" shows no missing shared libraries.

FreeBSD rogue 11.2-STABLE FreeBSD 11.2-STABLE #0 r336051: Fri Jul  6
21:30:23 PDT 2018     root@rogue:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/GENERIC.4BSD  amd64
(Has it real been that long since I've updated? Guess I better start one
now.)
E-mail: rkoberman@gmail.com