Date:      Sun, 3 Jun 2012 20:58:22 +0300
From:      Daniel Kalchev <daniel@digsys.bg>
To:        Jakub Lach <jakub_lach@mailplus.pl>
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Why Are You NOT Using FreeBSD?

I had few troubles compiling OpenOffice, until closer inspection, that =
revealed I had forgotten to remove the redirection of libs to gcc4.6 in =
/etc/libmap.conf -- left from my experiments to like it for compiling =
ports=85 (with the pipe dream software will run faster)

After cleaning my system of this junk completely, OpenOffice built just =
fine from the first try. Needless to say, this wasted few days for me -- =
but it was entirely my fault.

Daniel

On Jun 3, 2012, at 2:03 AM, Jakub Lach wrote:

> Hmm... Speaking of libreoffice
>=20
> ERROR: error 65280 occurred while making
> =
/usr/obj/usr/ports/editors/libreoffice/work/libreoffice-core-3.5.2.2/vcl/p=
rj