Date:      Mon, 13 Mar 2017 21:19:42 +0000
From:      Debra Berk <debra.berk@worldonlinetech.com>
To:        "freebsd-ports@freebsd.org" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Oracle Users

Hello,

Are you looking to acquire a list of Oracle Users for your marketing campai=
gn for a better ROI?

I can provide you a sample file for you to take a look at our database and =
the accuracy so that it will help you make a decision on your marketing cam=
paign.

Oracle Software list: Oracle SOA, ATG, PeopleSoft, Oracle Fusion Middleware=
, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle WebCenter, Orac=
le Business Intelligence, Oracle WebLogic, MySQL, Essbase, Solaris, Primave=
ra, Oracle Linux, Oracle VM Server, Unix, Berkeley DB, Oracle SQL, VirtualB=
ox and many more...

Information Fields: Names, Title, Email, Phone, Company Name, Company URL, =
Company physical address, SIC Code, Industry, Company Size (Revenue and Emp=
loyee).

Please let me know the geography and job title you are looking out to targe=
t for so that we can provide you with counts and pricing in my next email.

If you are not the right person, please feel free to forward this email to =
the right person in your organization.

Regards,

Debra Berk

Marketing Executive

Worldonlinetech

To Opt Out, please respond "REMOVE" in the Subject line.