Date:      Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:54:38 -0500
From:      markemmanuel <lists@markemmanuel.org>
To:        Help Victims <fight_terrorism@yahoo.com>, <freebsd-advocacy@freebsd.org>, <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Helping victims of terror

It's a small handful of people who cheered in their respective streets.
Let's not forget to look at what they see and how they feel.  They've seen
us as a threat as you and a few others see them as a threat.

We have dehumanized and have shown lack of respect towards others as they
have done to us.  Is this right?  No.  Let them be.  We need to heal in the
united states and do not need hate.  Violence begets violence.  Revenge is
futile but justice is of prime concern.

Peace,
markemmanuel

Quoted from the Book of Help Victims Ch 6:7-13 on 9/12/01 4:55 PM: