Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:18:40 -0600
From:      James Gritton <jamie@gritton.org>
To:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-jail@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Hierarchical jails - any current work?

> please please please familiarise yourself with the Vimage code that
> Marko Zec is working on.

This is the stuff at http://imunes.tel.fer.hr/virtnet/, right?  I take
it that's the definitive place to go.  I recall having looked at that
before, and I guess I was thrown off by the "net work virtualization"
title and didn't know it was to be a general jail replacement.  So sure,
I'll give that a thorough study and see what I can do with it.  I still
hope I can contribute and not just have bothered you all to just end up
being another user :-).

- Jamie