Date:      Wed, 8 Feb 2006 11:47:46 -0800 (PST)
From:      Daniel Valencia <fetrovsky@yahoo.com>
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, freebsd-amd64@freebsd.org
Subject:   print/acroread7 on amd64

hello

 print/acroread7 fails to build in my amd64 system... the problem is that it can't seem to find the following file:

 gtk2-2.4.14-4.fc3.3.amd64.rpm

 It seems to have tried dozens of different places, and it finally gave up.  Afterwards, I updated the ports tree, tried again, and I get the same output.   Is there anything I can do to get it running without resorting to the linux binaries?

 Thanks,

 - Daniel