Date:      Tue, 18 Aug 1998 08:16:00 +1200
From:      "Dan Langille" <junkmale@xtra.co.nz>
To:        malcolmn <malcomn@home.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: web based email server

On 17 Aug 98, at 15:32, malcolmn wrote:

> Any body found a cgi based mail server for browser use.i.e login to the
> mail server via a browser and pick up mail

Yes.  Check out http://netwinsite.com/dnews.htm.

I use it with my ISP all the time.  It's been installed for a year or so.
Very useful.  It doesn't delete stuff from your mailbox unless you
explicitly do so.  Let me know what you think of this.  If you want to
hear from the ISP people, let me know via email and I'll forward details.

--
Dan Langille
DVL Software Limited