Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 1995 12:47:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      jfieber@cs.smith.edu (John Fieber)
To:        roberto@freebsd.org, doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   FAQ moved

Just in case you don't catch the commit message, I've moved the
FAQ into the share/doc/FAQ directory, while most of the other sgml
files are now in share/handbook.  The currently available
sgmlformat program does a lousy job at converting the handbook to
html, but I'll be importing a new version that does much better.

For the time being, the old FAQ directory can be checked out as
src/share/FAQ.  I'll be removing obsolete stuff and ultimately
the whole directory will pass into history.

-john