Date:      Tue, 24 Mar 1998 00:00:43 -0800
From:      Studded <Studded@dal.net>
To:        "jkh@freebsd.org" <jkh@FreeBSD.ORG>, FreeBSD Stable List <FreeBSD-Stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: New FOO.TXT docs available for review

Studded wrote:

>         I'm done with what I think is a pretty good draft of the various
> FOO.TXT documents for the root directory of the CD.

	Ok, I'm done with the final nitpicking. I added a couple paragraphs,
did a spelling and consistency check and I think it's in pretty good
shape. :)

> Basically what I did
> was edit the exisiting information. I put it in a more consistent format
> (and reformatted a bit to make printing in DOS easier) and reorganized the
> files with all similar information in the same file. No information from
> the original files was omitted, however numerous small typos and
> inaccuracies were corrected.

	I have an html interface available at
http://home.san.rr.com/freebsd/readme.html. If you've looked at them
already tonight please reload each file as I've fixed some nits in all
of them since I announced them being available earlier.

I can send the whole package tgz'ed if desired.

>         Please direct any feedback to -stable. I'll be on tonight and I
> can make changes as desired.

Enjoy,

Doug

--
***         Chief Operations Officer, DALnet IRC network       ***
*** Proud operator, designer and maintainer of the world's largest