Date:      Mon, 22 May 2000 08:02:11 -0500
From:      "Steven Fusco" <steve@nhandtech.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   /usr/ports/java/enhydra

Does anyone know what efforts are being put into including Enhydra into the
ports collection?  This is of particular importance to our WAP developers
and our Java developers.  I'm the sole UNIX admin and one of the major
developers.  We're trying to move to XML across the board, and between this
and some of the stuff from xml.apache.org it makes all our jobs easier.

In case Enhydra is unfamiliar to you can get more information at
<http://www.enhydra.org/>.  I realize that there isn't an official "FreeBSD
release" of this product but the entire project *is* open sourced.  I don't
have a development machine to experiment with right now so I can't say if
it's possible to "make" work like Oracle 8.

Just for the record, we're running FreeBSD 4.0-RELEASE on a custom VALinux
Full-on 2230 :)

Thanks!
Steven Fusco - nHand Technologies
Cell:		512.695.4677
Fax:		512.531.5066 x2149
PGP:		http://nhandtech.com/pgp/sfusco.asc
main(i){putchar(341513875>>(i-1)*5&31|!!(i<6)<<6)&&main(++i);}