Date:      Sat, 27 Jan 2001 12:53:54 -0800
From:      "Aaron" <click46@webpimps.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thread-safe X libraries in XFree86 4.0.2

Hello,
  I have FreeBSD 4.1-RELEASE (soon to be -STABLE) running a binary
install of XFree86 4.0.2. After installing xine from sources, I get a
message saying I dont have Thread-safe X libraries and it wont run. I've
scoured google and many newsgroups in search of anything on getting
these "thread safe" libraries.
  Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how to obtain these
files, and add them or make sure they are added, for XFree86 4.0.2
binary. I'm not too keen on compiling the whole thing...

  As always, I tried to do my research before submitting to the
list...last ditch effort here. I even tried XFree86's list to no avail.

Any help is greatly appriciated.

peace - click46