Date:      Fri, 25 Oct 2019 15:56:43 -0500
From:      "Clay Daniels Jr." <clay.daniels.jr@gmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   r354057 Weekly Snapshot Works - my report

clay@bsd13:~ $ uname -a
FreeBSD bsd13 13.0-CURRENT FreeBSD 13.0-CURRENT #0 r354057: Fri Oct 25
05:24:01 UTC 2019
root@releng1.nyi.freebsd.org:/usr/obj/usr/src/amd64.amd64/sys/GENERIC
 amd64

I will note that when I tried to do pkg install drm-kmod, it returned error
code 1 & failed. I reloaded the basic r354057 install, did a Pkg install
drm-kmod, and it worked with no problems. (With the new drm-current-kmod
dated 10-23-19)

This is my first good install since r353072 of Oct 4th. Thanks to all the
developers who work on this, and for answering all my ignorant questions.

Clay Daniels