Date:      Sun, 7 May 2000 01:13:56 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Erez Zadok <ezk@cs.columbia.edu>
Cc:        freebsd-fs@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: announcing stackable file system templates and code generator

On Sun, 7 May 2000, Kris Kennaway wrote:

> Oops, I should have waited a few moments before replying. It was actually
> pretty easy to fix - #include <sys/bio.h> just needs to be added to the
> headers.

Okay, next problem. I'm trying to play with the sample filesystems by
using them on a vn, but it doesnt seem to be working. For example, the
rot13fs KLD loads fine and I can mount it on my vn partition, but it gives
the wrong disk size, and the mountpoint turns into a character-special
device:

df -k returns:

/dev/vn1c        99183    80330    10919    88%    /mnt

crw-r-----  1 root  operator   43,  10 May  7 01:00 /mnt

The backing store in this case was a 30M file.

Any ideas? Could this have something to do with the removal of block
devices?

Kris

P.S. aclfs seems to have an #if 0'd section which prevents the KLD from
elsewhere in the code.

----