Date:      Fri, 9 Nov 2001 15:17:54 -0600 (CST)
From:      John Utz <john@utzweb.net>
To:        Pete Fritchman <petef@databits.net>
Cc:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>, Brad Karp <bkarp@icsi.berkeley.edu>, <mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Stupid sio question Re:   card recognized, but pccardd dumps core immediately thereafter. Re: i was mistaken Re: Sprint PCS / AirCard 510?

hi;

do i need to have individual sio instances in my kernel?

the AC510 supposedly has 2 serial ports. when you also include the one
built into the motherboard, that is a total of 3 serial ports.

so, do i need to have 3 sio devices in the kernel?

tnx!

johnu

--

John L. Utz III
john@utzweb.net

Idiocy is the Impulse Function in the Convolution of Life