Date:      Fri, 8 May 1998 08:41:02 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jason C. Wells" <jcwells@u.washington.edu>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: O'Reilly prints FreeBSD book (WAS: Re: Oracle 7 on FreeBSD)

On Fri, 8 May 1998, Greg Lehey wrote:

>Yes.  I send a message to -chat several weeks ago.  At the moment,
>Andy Oram is looking at the present book and deciding what he wants to
>change.

Would this make Mr. Lehey the only author (beside Tim O'Reilly) to have
more than one O'Reilly title?

Count 'em, TWO O'Reilly books by Greg Lehey and he is in the FreeBSD camp.
Woo Hoo! We can't get better advocacy than that.

I will buy my copy as soon as it hits the shelves.

(OBTW, I bought my copy of the WC book too. It is at a friend's house now.
He is undergoing the slow process of assimilation into the free software
realm and away from Rich Uncle Bill from Redmond. Actually, it is more
like an exorcism, but without the head twisting and vomiting.:))

Congrats Greg!

Thank you,       | Try some of this. It will show you where you're at.
Jason Wells	 | http://www.freebsd.org/