Date:      Mon, 12 Oct 1998 17:33:38 +0000
From:      Johan Kruger <jk@nanoteq.co.za>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ensoniq Audio PCI

Do you perhaps know where i can find a driver for Ensoniq's Audio PCI
sound card.
This card is manufactured under Creative Labs licensing.
I have tried normal SB drivers but since the card is a PCI version it
doesn't work.
Please, i even have my TV card configured, but i need to configure the
sound card in order to use it.
I have an ASUS P/I-PI55T2P4 motherboard in case there is some problems
there, but i doubt it, very
nice board, running a P133 at 166 MHz with 83 MHz bus.