Date:      Tue, 18 Feb 1997 15:32:40 -0800
From:      "K.Ridge" <kridge@ix.netcom.com>
To:        "Doug White" <dwhite@resnet.uoregon.edu>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: ld.so failed -- xf86config

Hello,
  Thank you all for your comments/suggestions.  I think my CDROM drive may
be having problems as I am now getting other error messages when trying to
install large distributions.
(  invalid command phase, ireason=0xc8, status=<busy, reading, drq>, error=
.....  )
I will replace this drive and see if that helps.  Here's hoping, Keith.