Date:      Sat, 4 Oct 1997 21:50:45 -0600 (MDT)
From:      Wes Peters <softweyr@xmission.com>
To:        Jamie Bowden <jamie@itribe.net>
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Microsoft brainrot (was: r-cmds and DNS and /etc/host.conf)

Jamie Bowden writes:
 > If you can support lynx, you can support anything.  I would make that the
 > LCD mark.  Lynx is apparently gaining nice features while retaining its
 > X independence.

OK, Jamie, now you've stepped in it.  You're nominated our Lynx expert.
No, no, don't bother kicking and screaming, we're not going to remove
the nomination and YOU don't get to vote, because you're not on the team
until you become the Lynx expert.  Catch-22, see?

How many of the following features does Lynx currently support?

 [ ] HTML 2.0 Forms.

 [ ] Secure document communication via SSL.

 [ ] Local server communication via a UNIX-domain socket.

And remember, any of them that are not currently implemented fall into
your hands, because you are now our Lynx expert, right?  ;^)