Date:      Thu, 27 Aug 1998 11:35:34 +0930 (CST)
From:      "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
To:        jdp@polstra.com
Cc:        lyndon@esys.ca, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Imap4

On 26 Aug, John Polstra wrote:
>  What I want is a reasonable IMAP4 _client_ that runs under FreeBSD.
>  "Reasonable" in my book means that the client fully supports
>  disconnected operation, a requirement not met by any of the Unix
>  clients I'm aware of.  (Maybe pine supports it, but it's unreasonable
>  for other reasons. :-)
Its not like there are many IMAP clients anyway..
The only ones I know of are Pine, TkRat, and fetchmail :)

|Daniel O'Connor software and network engineer for Genesis Software |
|http://www.gsoft.com.au                                            |
|The nice thing about standards is that there are so many of them to|
|choose from. -- Andrew Tanenbaum                                   |