Date:      Wed, 19 May 1999 16:52:55 -0700
From:      Tomohira Tabata <ttabata@ucsd.edu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Donation (Re: Making CD-R)

Hello,

The document,
http://ftp7.de.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/CD-ROM-images/3.1-RELEASE/README
says,

> If you want to support the FreeBSD project, please buy the
>   CD-ROM set from Walnut Creek -- 100% of the money goes back
>   to the FreeBSD project.

Although I downloaded FreeBSD via FTP, I would like to send a little
donation. How much do you think it is fair enough instead of buying a
$39.95 CD-ROM?

I might be a little unrefined to make such a question...

--
Tomohira Tabata, postgraduate research engineer
ttabata@ucsd.edu, tel: 619-534-2699, fax: 619-534-2486