Date:      Wed, 05 Apr 2000 22:39:15 -0500
From:      David Kelly <dkelly@hiwaay.net>
To:        "Perry, Andrew" <perrya@shoalhaven.nsw.gov.au>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: "bitbucket" mail list for testing?

"Perry, Andrew" writes:
> I think that "sufferer of all new ideas and hacks" just means that jmb tests
> stuff on it. I think that people trying out stuff and testing their own
> configurations are still encouraged to subscribe to and post to
> freebsd-test.

Well, I think I just upped the urgency to wipe this HD and install a
new shiney FreeBSD-4.0 on it. Forgot from where it started, 2.0.5 or
2.1.0. But all of my sendmail problems had to do with the location of
sendmail.cf. Lo and behold! Its no longer /etc/sendmail.cf, but
/etc/mail/sendmail.cf. Using "ls -lut" I discovered my new
sendmail.cf's were not being read on "kill -HUP" of sendmail.

None of this explains why my previous message got thru when others
didn't. However, I'm not going to worry about it. I'm going to sleep.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly@hiwaay.net