Date:      Fri, 6 Aug 1999 17:10:15 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Jay Kuri <jay@oneway.com>
To:        freebsd-small@freebsd.org, freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Access to keyboard without video.

Hello,

	I am working on an embedded server, and have run into some
difficulty.  I need to access the keyboard (to read keys) on a machine
that has no video.  (no video card, that is)
	I wrote a program that works fine when run from the shell prompt
(working with stdin)... but this is probably going to have to be a daemon
of some sort, and I can't figure out how to access the keyboard directly.

Thanks in advance,
Jay