Date:      09 Aug 97 23:01:13 +0100
From:      Doug.White@234-49-99.swimsuit.roskildebc.dk (Doug White)
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Ghostscript 5.0 and Epson Stylus Color 500

From: Doug White <dwhite@gdi.uoregon.edu>

On Fri, 8 Aug 1997, Ron Rosson wrote:

> Has anyone been able to print from the printer above for images and
> netscape pages
> with the combination I have in the subject line. I have looked on the web
> but still am having no luck.. Anyhelp so I can print in color and images
> with my freebsd 2.2Stable
> Box would be greatly appreciated. Please email me or this mailing list.

Have you tried using the 'stcolor' device?

See /usr/local/share/ghostscript/5.*/doc/devices.txt and search for
'Stylus' for usage instructions.  I would think the 500 would be backwards
compatible to the Stylus COLOR, which I know works with this driver.

I'm looking at gs 4.02 though, the driver may have been updated.

Spam routed to /dev/null by Procmail    | Death to Cyberpromo