Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 1997 14:09:43 +0400 (MSD)
From:      Maxim Bolotin <max@rnd.runnet.ru>
To:        Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
Cc:        joerg_wunsch@uriah.heep.sax.de, hackers@hub.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: network driver questions (cs8920) [Was: Universities using FreeBSD]

On Tue, 29 Apr 1997, Michael Smith wrote:
> Maxim Bolotin stands accused of saying:
> >
> > Thanx, Now it works for me. It has midle speed, but works.
> > I want someone who has expirience look through ours driver,
> > maybe we have some big holes, or mistakes. Maybe I have to commit it.
> > Joerg, may I send you ours driver ?
>
> Is the cs8920 related to the Crystal Semiconductor cs8900?  I have data
> on this part, and would be happy to look at your code.  Are you
> willing to continue supporting your driver?
Yes, It's Crystal cs8920 NC driver. We've 67 computers with such cards,
we want run FreeBSD, now My driver works without multicast, bpfilter
support, It use io mode for both recieve and transmitte operations.
Yes, We (I and my friend Oleg) want contionue supporting this driver, but
if you have any suggestions, it'll we good.
OK, I'll send driver's code to you by next mail.

 			Max.
-
Rostov State University   Computer Center
Rostov-on-Don, +7 (8632) 285794 or 357476
Russia, RUNNet, MAB1-RIPE    max@run.net.