Date:      Sat, 19 Sep 1998 11:23:44 +0000 (GMT)
From:      FreeBSD MAIL <freebsd@mauibuilt.com>
To:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Help with Digiboard 16em

I need help getting a Digiboard 16em working.. I have been following mailing lists as
best I can but with no results.. I get this error while booting which
suggests a hardware problem.. but according to some old posts in the lists Im not alone
is there a fix for this now??

dgb0: PC/Xi 512K
dgb0 at 0x224-0x227 maddr 0xfc0000 msize 524288 flags 0x2 on isa
dgb0: 2nd reset failed

I have the Digiboard pluged into the EBI unit and a modem on port wone
I am trying to talk to the modem using
cu -s 9600 -l /dev/cuaD00
and get..

/root 102% cu -s 9600 -l /dev/cuaD00
cu: open (/dev/cuaD00): Device not configured
cu: /dev/cuaD00: Line in use

am I doing this part correct??

Thanks in advance for the help..

Richard Puga