Date:      Tue, 21 Mar 2006 15:32:49 -0300 (GMT-03:00)
From:      Vinicius de Azevedo <egypcio@secrel.com.br>
To:        marcus@FreeBSD.org, ports@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        lschiere@users.sf.net
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: gaim-1.5.0_4

Hi, Marcus and Luke!

Marcus:
I'm a fbsd54-stable user and it's running gaim1.5.0 (with aditional ports; =
gaim-encryption-2.38_4 & gaim-openq-0.3.2_6)

Luke:
Reading
http://www.freebsd.org/ports/portaudit/b6612eee-df5f-11d9-b875-0001020eed82=
.html
the doc said that this erros is only in the "<1.3.1" versions.

Recently I was talking to a friend about some gaim imperfections and he spo=
ke to me that my gaim can be crashed (A flaw in 1.3.0 gaim version made it =
possible). I write to my friend that my gaim is not 1.3.0 and this stuff co=
uld be ignored.
But... my friend tried to crash my gaim (he talked to me before), and it wa=
s successfully! My gaim crashed through the msn protocol :(

This will be corrected\reported?
[]s

Vinicius de Azevedo Zavam
Secrelnet Inform=E1tica Ltda