Date:      Wed, 13 Dec 1995 05:11:51 +0100
From:      "Christoph P. Kukulies" <kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.FreeBSD.org
Subject:   telnetd (ld.so faild: _encrypt_debug_mode_)

Any clues what I might have got messed up?
I'm in the process of upgrading a Oct-31 current
to 2.1.0R. The make world fails somewhere in the
uucp info files. I did a make install anyway
and got this after reboot. (maybe I had secure telnet pieces from
internat.freebsd.org in my tree?)

Script started on Wed Dec 13 05:04:57 1995
gil> telnet blues
Trying 137.226.31.18...
Connected to blues.physik.rwth-aachen.de.
Escape character is '^]'.
ld.so failed: Undefined symbol "_encrypt_debug_mode" in telnetd:telnetd
Connection closed by foreign host.
gil> exit
Script done on Wed Dec 13 05:05:08 1995

rlogin works - thanks heaven :-)