Date:      Fri, 1 Sep 2000 13:58:56 +0200
From:      Alexander Maret <maret@atrada.net>
To:        "'freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Redirect stdout/stderr to syslog [OFF-TOPIC]

Hi,

I wonder if it is possible to redirect stdout/stderr to syslog.

Background:
I'm writing a program which starts (fork=>execvp) and observes
another program. I would like to redirect all output of the "execvped"
program to syslog.

I know this is not really FBSD related but I hope you can help
me anyway. Please don't tell me that I should redirect the output
to a file and not to syslog. I know how to redirect the output to
a file (that's my prog doing at present state).

Bye,
Alex