Date:      Thu, 22 Jan 1998 13:08:44 -0500
From:      Randall Hopper <rhh@ct.picker.com>
To:        mgraffam@mhv.net
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG, emulation@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: dosemu

I'm a new user of doscmd myself, so I'll defer to those that know better
(Ccing -emulation).

Don't know about 32-bit.  But I asked about graphics mode support a few
days ago.  Apparently there's some VGA graphics support in the original
BSD/OS version when running on the console.  According to Mike Smith, it
allows you to directly map the VGA hardware if you are running doscmd on
the console, but indications were that this hasn't been worked through for
FreeBSD yet.

Randall