Date:      Wed, 9 Apr 1997 14:35:39 +0200
From:      kuku@gilberto.physik.rwth-aachen.de (Christoph Kukulies)
To:        bad@uhf.wireless.net (Bernie Doehner)
Cc:        multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: vic-qcam not working in 2.2

Bernie Doehner writes:
> > Hmm, didn't know there were sources available for the vic-qcam version.
> > I grabbed a binary a year ago from your site or Jim Lowe I believe.
> > Could you point me to the sources and I will try to fetch them if not
> > too large and compile it here later today. Otherwise I will try to
> > trace it down when back home.
>
> Me too (please)!

I downloaded vic-2.8 from ftp.ee.lbl.gov/conferencing...
this morning and tried to build it. I have a slow (128KBit/s) network
connection here presently and after I finally thought I had
all the pieces together I needed for compilation (libtcl7.4,libtk4.1)
I found that vic-2.8 needs some file  /usr/local/lib/tk/focus.tcl.
Sigh. Seems I chose the wrong tk/tcl combo.

Any clues?