Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 09:45:52 +0900
From:      Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp>
To:        Nik Clayton <nik@freebsd.org>
Cc:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Branching www/ for XML development

# Move to doc@ (with Bcc: www@)

At Thu, 20 Sep 2001 23:22:23 +0000 (UTC),
nik wrote:
> I've started experimenting with various ways of doing this, and I'm
> working my way through chunks of the website as I go.  You can see an
> example look-and-feel at
>
>     http://people.freebsd.org/~nik/snapshot7.png

Looks good!

I think we need to discuss what links to actual contents should be
exist on index.html.  But that's another story.

> So I'm thinking it might be worthwhile to branch www/, and start putting
> some things on the branch for people to test and play around with.

Sharing experimental files is good idea.  Is it required to branch all
of www/en (and some translation) tree?  If many experimental commits
will be done, how about making a new module (such as www/xml/en) and
playing on there?

--
Jun Kuriyama <kuriyama@imgsrc.co.jp> // IMG SRC, Inc.