Date:      Mon, 4 Oct 1999 13:58:52 +0200
From:      "Per D. Jensen" <pdj@ccieurope.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Very Newbie Q

Hi all!

I've just subscribed to the FreeBSD mailingslist and my first question is:

Is it feasible to install FreeBSD via a 56K modem? How many Megs do I
have to download to get a system running? Lets say without X for starters;
just a mininal BSD UNIX system.

JFYI: I'm not new to UNIX, as I've been using Linux for a year or so at home
and uses AIX and Solaris (onb a user level) at work.

Thanks!

--
 Per Dalum Jensen - 5506
 "The real University is a state of Mind"