Date:      Thu, 26 Feb 2015 21:56:33 -0800
From:      Jack Vogel <jfvogel@gmail.com>
To:        Adrian Chadd <adrian@freebsd.org>
Cc:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, Eric Joyner <ricera10@gmail.com>, Gleb Smirnoff <glebius@freebsd.org>, Mike Karels <mike@karels.net>, "freebsd-arch@freebsd.org" <freebsd-arch@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Adding new media types to if_media.h

I agree, like I said, we have hardware coming this year that will
need support, and as we just saw 11 isn't until 2016. Eric tested
Mike's code with our needed types and it worked. If something
truly revolutionary wants to be done for 11 it can be done after
this and that not backed into the 10.X stream.

Jack