Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 23:15:59 -0600
From:      Zach Johnson <thetoothfairy@74international.com>
To:        Doug Poland <doug@polands.org>, freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: SB Live! ??

Thanks!  I'm happy so many people have responded.  Now I just need to
try to merge the 4.2 sound code stuff with my 4.1-Release stuff... I
don't know if I should just go straight from 4.1 to 4.2 altogether
because I have some hand edited ata source to support my HighPoint
ATA100 controller... I know 4.2 supports it, but I'm worried that
something will get ugly between the dev tree ata stuff I'm using now and
the release ata stuff I'd get upgrading to 4.2 altogether.  Thoughts?