Date:      Fri, 4 Mar 2005 14:36:04 -0500 (EST)
From:      Shawn B <shawnblan@yahoo.com>
To:        FreeBSD-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   CGI script executing and Apache help

I am running FreeBSD-4.8 with Apache 1.3 installed. I
changed the htdocs directory in httpd.conf to
/home/user1/public_html/ and I added a /cgi-bin/ in
the same user directory. Scripts will not execute from
the cgi-bin, as the scripts contents are displayed in
the browser window. I went through httpd.conf using
the search feature in Easy Editor, editing sections
that have .cgi in it. Now, I am stumped as to how to
get the CGI scripts to execute.

Thanks,

Shawn B.
FreeBSD newbie