Date:      Tue, 26 Nov 1996 12:39:29 -0500 (EST)
From:      Frank Arauz <frank@mercynet.edu>
To:        questions@freebsd.com
Subject:   Send Mail (XTND XMIT)

        Hi guys, I am sorry to bother you again.

My question before was about using passwords to send mail.

        I made some changes to Eudora.ini file, and now when I click
on Send, it asks me to enter a password for my account but:

        After I enter the password and press enter, I got the message

There has been an error transferring your mail,
        I said XTND XMIT

and the POP server [arauzf@mercynet.edu] said
        ERR unable to create temporary message "/var"

I click on OK and I got the next message:
        Error writing to network
        Cause socket operation can not socket [10038]

                Any help will be appreciable

Thanks

Frank Arauz
Mercy College