Date:      Tue, 11 Nov 1997 01:14:36 -0600
From:      Michael Porter <ocean@wavefront.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Keyboard extention keys

After spilling tea on my old keyboard, I bought another.  This one has
keys on the side (about 15 or so) for quick functions like the
CD-player, etc.  This is configurable under the Win95 software.  Of
coarse I don't run Win95, I run FreeBSD, so I'm wondering if there's any
way I could use these things.  I really doubt anyone has a driver for it
now, as it seems to be a rather recent trend, but, can anyone suggest
what I could do?  "Writing a driver" isn't an answer (for me)  The only
way I'd be able to is if I had a template of some sort to follow.
Thanks,

Michael Porter
ocean@wavefront.com
port0095@tc.umn.edu