Date:      Fri, 19 Oct 2001 19:55:13 -0400
From:      jxr2000@tmlp.com
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Modem

Hello,

I am having problems with my modem, which after reading the Handbook I figured
out that my modem is not supported.

The handbook states that 3com 5605 is supported. This does not tell me much to
go on. I am not sure if "5605" is a model number or chip. I could not find any
3com modem with that model number.

My question is. Could someone recommend me an internal fax modem that is sure to
work with release 4.3. Please provide manufacture and model number.

Thanks in advance

Joe.