Date:      Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:12:16 -0700
From:      unsafe at any speed <erich@ucsd.edu>
To:        Seth Hettich <sjh@ucf.ics.uci.edu>
Cc:        Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Dell Latitude CPT

Don't know when Aironet 350 support was added, but for your hangs, the
problem is that your pccard controller needs an IRQ, instead of using the
(default) polling mode. In /boot/loader.conf, add a line:
machdep.pccard.pcic_irq=10
(or a different IRQ you have free)

Note, this is all different if you update your source to within the last
week or so. The above should work for your 4.3-RELEASE, though.

hope this helps,
Eric