Date:      Mon, 29 Mar 1999 22:13:25 +0300 (EEST)
From:      Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   HDD led stops working after FreeBSD...?

hello,
I have installed freebsd on a pII-350 which is on intel
T440BX board the board has on board ultra wide scsi adapter
53c875 on itself
after freebsd detects it, the hard drive led stops working
even if I write and read from the disk, it does not blink
what can the problem may be?

| Name       : Evren Yurtesen - yurtesen@ispro.net.tr     |
| Job Title  : Technical Consultant & System Administrator|
| Work Tel.  : +90-232-2463992                            |
| Mobile Tel.: +90-542-6854748                            |