Date:      Mon, 15 Aug 2005 11:37:09 -0700
From:      Nate Lawson <nate@root.org>
To:        Wesley Gentine <colazelli@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-acpi@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: acpi_fujitsu doesnt work

Nate Lawson wrote:

>> Use this file: http://crystalwall.sites.uol.com.br/fmv-mg50h.asl.html
>
> I don't see what's wrong.  Your system has a FUJ02B1 device and that's
> what acpi_fujitsu looks for.  Perhaps someone who has such a laptop can
> look at this further.  You can also try inserting printfs in
> acpi_fujitsu_probe/attach() to see where the function is returning.
>
>                 Device (FJEX)
>                 {
>                     Name (_HID, "FUJ02B1")
>                     Method (_STA, 0, NotSerialized)
>                     {
>                         Return (0x0F)
>                     }

I looked a little more.  It appears that your device is detected
properly but acpi_fujitsu_update() is failing for some reason.  Your
system doesn't support the GVOL method (volume control).  Just remove
the first "return (FALSE)" line from acpi_fujitsu_update() and it will
continue to probe other things even if it can't find volume control.

--
Nate