Date:      Mon, 8 Sep 2014 15:52:17 -0400
From:      Vick Khera <vivek@khera.org>
To:        FreeBSD Ports List <ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   unable to set default apache port

My recent run of poudriere to build my package collection rebuilt all
my apache dependents against 2.4. I knew this was coming, so had set
in my poudriere make.conf the following:

DEFAULT_VERSIONS=mysql=5.5 pgsql=9.2 apache=2.2 perl5=5.16

However, that seems to be ignored. The build logs do show that
make.conf being pulled in properly.

Is there something else I need to set? The bsd.apache.mk file implies
that the above is the correct way to do it.

Thanks!